Monday, March 12, 2007

Money Matters on a Monday Blues

Today is pretty quiet. It's the first day of our new summer semester n hopefully, my final semester in Reutlingen :) So today, i met a few friends. Some (used to be my IB-Juniors) just returned from their internship semester n some js returned from the holidays. Surprisingly, there were no classes today lol. It's good exercise though kekeke

As soon as i arrived home, i logged into my MSN. My brother got me busy wf his Skype. My sis couldn't stop rambling about "Skim Cepat Kaya" ("Pyramid scheme"). Yes, i have stumbled into a few websites such as Forex, Google Adsense etc and I have to admit, they are superliciously tempting! Thousands of US$ per month..who can resist that?? The secret of such scheme is mostly its ability to attract students like myself or even employees who are in need of extra cash. All you need to do is find people who are probably spendthrift, have loans to pay, big family to take care of and so on. The more friends you invite and the more people they invite, the greater the income you will get! Simple isn't it? Unlike Amway, Tupperware or any other membership, you don't even have to sweat to earn extra income!

Oh btw, i finally bought Ralph Lauren Romance "Sensual Note". Its a limited edition from 2002 i think. I have to admit, the original Romance smells better but it's nice though and the smell stays! One spray is enough to make a man falls inlove! I wish lol. I have been experiencing weird dreams lately; old friends, family but mostly old friends.... almost everyday!! Does that mean anything? sigh.

No comments: