Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My eBay Frustration

I am frustrated because, for the first time in my online shopping experience, the goods that i bought got lost in delivery. Maybe I was tricked. Maybe someone stole it if it was simply left on the doorstep, i don't know. It costs me around 55 euro so yes i admit, i was really dumb to get the normal postage delivery. OK Lesson learnt and as personal punishment (lol) no retail therapy for 2-3 months (Yeah right lol) :( Always purchase the Insured Postage especially for expensive items. I want my CK Euphoria Blossom :( :( So here is what i decide to do to ease my mind:

Just Posting Pics



Translation: 1st Text - Pull down your pants!
2nd Text - Who are you actually??

I honestly hate this advert. The other one is a girl wearing white panty and definitely won men's attention. Why? Because you can clearly see her wonderland leaves...if you know what i mean hehe :p



You will not believe me if i tell u that this was taken before 9pm lol! yes this is Reutlingen ladies and gentleman।

I think I just returned from my retail therapy in Stuttgart.



One of my favourite places to ease my mind when time gets rough. This is the short cut to the UNI and the nearest mini supermarket.

Other places include the mini park near the Town Library and the public park 10 mins walking distance from my place.



I saw this on my way home. I had to walk since I didn't have my semester ticket for transportation (i just got it today! Yipeee). Yeayyy it's spring seasonnn and there will be flowers soonnnn and more sunshineee! I love spring hehe =)



STARBUCKS One of the main reasons i love Stuttgart :) The magic of marketing and brand awareness esp. among youths, don't you agree? If Starbucks is opened in Brunei, I dare say Coffeebean, Coffeezone, Twelv....get ready to think of new strategies!



No comments: